Mama J Love Consulting
Intentional Justice™ Strategist + Data Goddess + Love Leader
Mama J Love Consulting creates and co-creates transformational experiences for organizations and individuals to Love Yourself like a Mother with Intentional Justice™ through inspirational and actional talks, interactive seminars, organizational data and strategy consulting, as well as leadership coaching. The foundation of every consulting relationship, interaction, and experience is grounded in our Praxis of Persistence framework. Born from an ongoing Intentional Justice™ process—bite-sized and deliberate daily action—waking up, unlearning/relearning, dialogue, reflection, and deliberate action as we persist with love and intention to co-create Justice in your life!
Jillian "Mama J" Roth
Intentional Justice™ Strategist...
"Intention is everything. You get to choose your mindset, intention, and action. Outcomes are attainable with bite-sized and deliberate action EVERY damn day!"
This is the heart of Intentional Justice™
Intentional Justice™ Strategy
Monthly Intentional Justice™ Strategist Package
- Two (2) 60-minute Intentional Justice™Strategy Sessions with a summary of notes provided 72 hours after the call
- Availability to attend one (1) 60-minute meeting to support moving the work forward
- Mama J access by email or text to support accountability and further inquiry throughout the month
Support Implementation of an Equity Strategy
- Review of documents
- Gathering institutional knowledge about desired outcomes
- Coordinating with internal staff and leaders to set 2-3 90-minute working meetings to lay out an action plan for implementation
- Documentation of process-to-date, as well as the plan for the next calendar (of fiscal) year
- Mama J access by email to support accountability and further support during the project
Document Review with an Equity Lens
Not sure your foundational documents are inclusive?
Then, let me review them for you with an equity lens!
Prior to the beginning of the document review, Mama J will gather institutional background understanding for all documents...
For each document review, Mama J will:
- Ask clarifying questions
- Flag areas that can be further explored to increase both inclusion and remove the predictability of social and cultural outcomes
- Making recommendations for shifts (Especially as it relates to communication, transparency, and accountability)
Co-Create an Intentional Justice™ Plan
Work directly with Mama J to design an individualized personal, business, or organizational action plan aligned to the Praxis of Persistence framework.
Do you have an idea or equity strategy that you want a though partner to strategically bring your vision to life? If you said, yes, then contact me below…
What clients have to say...
Appreciated how Jillian always presents/leads PD with her heart and personal experience. It makes what we’re talking about more relatable and makes you want to open up and be more open/vulnerable.
I approached Mama J Love Consulting for partnership & support in interpreting our survey data and leading internal focus groups to help inform our organization’s Equity Strategy.
Jillian was the perfect partner for this work! Calling her a Data Goddess is an understatement – her deep analysis of several staff surveys allowed us to hone in on the key focus areas for this work. Her approach to creating an inclusive, positive focus group environment allowed us to capture the insights and nuance we needed to better interpret our survey data. Her recommendations report & presentation – which did an amazing job of balancing quantitative and qualitative data – provided our leadership team with the clarity and actions we needed to respond to the needs of our staff members. All of this served as the foundation for our equity strategy. I’m very excited to continue working with Jillian as we work to implement this strategy. I would highly recommend Mama J Love Consulting to people and organizations who need support leveraging data to drive equity-based change and/or partnership with creative problem-solving including a diagnosis of the behaviors to turn those solutions into action.
As a result of my work with Mama J, my role and responsibility as a change agent have been illuminated. This has lead to my own personal daily action of trying to be an agent of change.