Mama J Love Consulting LLC
Co-Designing for Liberation with the Intentional Justice™ Method
Are YOU feeling stuck, isolated, and helpless?
Mama J is here to empower executive leaders and biz owners who solo-shoulder their company’s JEDI strategy implementation by combining inner reparenting work with anti-racism work.
🌏 Using Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Benchmarks, Liberatory Design, and The Intentional Justice™ Method, I guide others towards using data to inform what bite-sized and deliberate step to take next in the individual or institution’s equity journey.
As a queer, Black mamapreneur, I integrate my two decades of lived and professional experience to help my clients find Joy, Rest & Justice while Co-designing for Liberation.
I am best positioned to serve:
- Global Majority women who are tired of being strong and resilient in a system that doesn’t support our pay equity, care, and/or health (mental, physical, psychological)
- Fellow DEI consultants who are just getting started or are looking for a fresh way to honor the complexity of uncertainty, attending to healing, and involving diverse voices, perspectives, and experiences to co-design for Liberation!
- HR Professionals, Non-profit and educational leaders, and their boards who are likely missing DEI expertise or resources
💞 My lived experience of workplace trauma and workplace harm guides this work. With clients, I come from a place of Sustainable Sovereignty and co-create a roadmap towards equity – having done that myself.
Folx are out here charging ALL the coins for DEI strategy implementation, then leaving clients stranded with bad data and no support to implement their radical ideas.
Plus, there’s no loving support for the individuals in charge of this deep, system-wide transformation (especially those working solo.) - Mama J
VIP Days for Liberation 💫 Born from an ongoing Intentional Justice™ Method—bite-sized and deliberate daily action—waking up, unlearning/relearning, dialogue, reflection, and deliberate action as we persist with love and intention to Co-Design for Liberation 🌈
That folx realize that there’s no QUICK FIX or standard checklist and instead, embrace the complexity of JEDI work. I have made it my mission to disrupt and dismantle Supremacy* and its practices with bite-sized deliberate actions every damn day! I’ve always loved data and the theory behind things, yet equity doesn’t become real until we practice it, try it on, and iterate it.
*White Supremacist, patriarchal, colonialist, heteronormative, capitalist mindset
Jillian "Mama J" Love
Head Disruptor + JEDI Strategist
"Intention is everything. You get to choose your mindset, intention, and action. Outcomes are attainable with bite-sized and deliberate action EVERY damn day!"
This is the heart of...
the Intentional Justice™ Method
What’s a VIP Day?
An equity-centered leadership development 1-day intensive with no distractions, equity at the center, and Mama J as your guide to expand your Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (JEDI 🪄) competency and toolkit in a day so that you leave empowered to take action on your 90-Day Intentional Justice™ Plan.
What Can I Expect on the Actual Day?
Below is the framework used during the VIP Day as we co-design for your Liberation:
- (UN/RE) LEARN: Acknowledge and name the liberatory mindsets and modes that are holding you back as a leader and claim what you’re ready to (un/re) learn along with a Q&A space for any questions from watching the Liberation Learning Series.
- REFLECT: Using your responses from the “Pre-Work Questionnaire,” we will review, empathize, and readjust your leadership why and how you’re now ready to weave equity and Liberation into a 90-day leadership roadmap
- DIALOGUE: Together we will be in conversation to co-design for your liberation as a leader by empathizing and imagining possible stakeholder commitments that will support both your individual development, as well as the organization(s) you serve.
- DELIBERATE ACTION: Compiling the bite-sized and deliberate actions we took through the day to finalize Your Personalized Intentional Justice™ Plan. This will provide you with a 90-day implementation roadmap to lead for Liberation in your own organization/business.
You can submit your application here.
What clients have to say...
Appreciated how Jillian always presents/leads PD with her heart and personal experience. It makes what we’re talking about more relatable and makes you want to open up and be more open/vulnerable.
Calling Jillian "Mama J" a Data Goddess is an understatement – her deep analysis and approach to creating inclusive, positive environments allowed us to capture the insights and nuance we needed to better interpret and respond to the needs of our staff members. All of this served as the foundation for our equity strategy. I would highly recommend Mama J Love Consulting to people and organizations who need support leveraging data to drive equity-based change and/or partnership with creative problem-solving including a diagnosis of the behaviors to turn those solutions into action.
As a result of my work with Mama J, my role and responsibility as a change agent have been illuminated. This has lead to my own personal daily action of trying to be an agent of change.