Continuing Momentum from #GivingTuesday!
- Donate. This is what comes to mind for most when the topic of giving arises. So, give what you can. For more information about the Featured Organizations we support, click here.
- Time. This seems near to impossible right now. However, this resource is another form of money, so again, give what you can. For perspective, I recommend the NY Times Op Ed, The ‘Busy’ Trap.
- Presents that Give Back. Jillybeads 4 Justice supports social ventures & 501c(3) organizations moving the cause of social justice forward. For each piece of jewelry purchased, you will be able to select an organization from our current list of Featured Organizations and a $10 donation will be made to further their mission. Give the gift of Jewelry 4 Justice!
- Warmth. With temperatures dropping as we get closer to the official start of winter, remember that warmth is a luxury, so consider donating a coats, hats, gloves, and blankets. Check out: One Warm Coat, Operation Warm,and Warm Coats & Warm Hearts Drive.
- A Resolution to Do Good in 2014. The possibilities are endless on this one, so think of fun ways to support friends, family, and your community. In fact, make this commitment publicly by posting an #unselfie.
FUN FACT: The word “selfie” is the 2013 International Word of the Year!
More Ways 2 Show Support…
Searching Online. It’s easy. Visitwww.goodsearch.com and pick a cause you care about, ranging from national to local ones. Then, as you go about your daily activities, you’ll be raising money for that cause — at no cost to you! You can watch the dollars add up, and, as you share your actions with your friends, you can inspire them to also make a difference every single day. Sounds like a win-win!
Moving Your Body. Charity Miles is a free app that allows you to earn money and raise awareness for charities by walking, running or biking – all courtesy of corporate partners.
Joining Our Kiva Team: Team Justice. For every friend that joins Kiva using this link, Jillybeads 4 Justice‘s Team Justice can earn a $25 bonus! It’s THAT simple, so what are you waiting for?! Join here.
The Case Foundation is adding a twist to #GivingTuesday with what they are calling the “5 Giving Tuesdays” from now through January 6th, t Each week they will feature stories and resources showcasing the different ways you can give back to make a greater impact in your community. To sweeten the deal, they have $100,000 in grants and prizes up for grabs. All you have to do is click here and tell them how you’re giving back this season. It’s quick and easy!